Stringless (“we,” “us,” or “our”) governs and manages the website (“Site”) and the Stringless mobile application (the “Service” or the “App”).
Collection and Use of Information
We collect some information for various reasons to provide, evaluate, and improve our Service delivery to you.
Types of Information Collected
While accessing or using our App, we may ask you to provide us with some specific personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”). Such information may include, but not limited to:
• First and last name• Phone number• Email address• Address (City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code)• Usage Information and Cookies
We may collect the information which your browser sends to our servers whenever you visit or access the App by or through a mobile device (“Usage Information”).
This Usage Information includes information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser details (type and version), the pages you visit while visiting our Site, date and time of such visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other analytic information.
When you access the Site (the Service or App) through a mobile device, this usage information may include details such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system, your mobile device unique ID, its IP address, the type of internet browser you use on the mobile and other relevant analytic information.
Cookies and Tracking Information
We engage cookies and other similar tracking tools to monitor your activity on our App and retain certain information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent from a website to your browser and stored on your device. Tracking tools which we use include; web beacons, scripts, and tags to collect and monitor information and to evaluate and improve our Service.
You can modify your browser to decline all cookies or to notify you of any cookie received. However, your rejection of cookies means that you may not have access to some areas of our Service.
Some examples of cookies we use include the following:
• Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferred settings.• Security Cookies: Security Cookies are used for security reasons.• Session Cookies: Session Cookies are used to operateand control our Service.
Use of Information
Stringless uses the information collected for several intentions:
• To monitor and control the usage of the Service• To address, detect and prevent technical issues• To provide and maintain the Service• To alert you to the latest changes to our Service• To provide customer support and care• To provide valuable information or analysis so that we can enhance the Service• To allow you to partake in interactive features of our Service when you decided to do so
Transfer of Data
Your information, which includes personal details, may be transferred to computers situated outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the information protection laws may be different from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are situated outside the United States and decides to provide us with your information, please be aware that we transfer information (personal details inclusive) to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Stringless may disclose or reveal your Personal Information in good faith belief that such stet is important to:
• To fulfill a legal duty• To protect the safety of Users of the App or the general public• To protect against legal liabilities• To prevent or probe any wrongdoing about the App• To protect and defend the rights or property ofStringless
Security of Information
The security of your information is of high priority to us, but kindly know that there are no absolute transmission methods over the internet or electronic storage that is secure. While we engage all commercially available means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ascertain its absolute security.
We may engage the service of relevant third party companies and individuals to enhance our Service (“Service Providers”). They provide the Service on our behalf, carry out Service-related functions or to help us evaluate how our Service is being used.
These third parties will be granted the access to your Personal Information to enable them to carry out the responsibilities mentioned above in our stead. They are not to reveal or disclose such Personal Information or use such for any other purpose.
We may engage the function of Service Providers to monitor and evaluate the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics: This is a web evaluation and analytics service offered by Google. It tracks and reports website traffic. The service uses the data collected to monitor and track the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google Service. Google may use the data collected to personalize and contextualize the ads of its network.
If you want to know more about the privacy practices of Google, please ensure you read Google’s Privacy and Terms web page at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links to Other websites
Our Service does not address anyone below eighteen (18) years of age (“Children”).
We do not wilfully or knowingly collect personally identifiable data from Children under the age of 18. If you are a guardian or parent and you are cognizant that your ward has submitted some Personal Information to us, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collectedinformation from such person without verification of parental approval, we take immediate steps the information from our servers.
• By email: email@example.com